· Ahmadi, T., & Hatami, A. (2016). The Impact of Organizational Social Capital on Knowledge Sharing in Media Organizations: New Media Center for Voice and Television. Human Resource Education and Development, 10(2), 1-21. [in Persian]
· Allameh, M., & Tavakoli, H. (2016). The Influence of Social Capital on the Sharing of Knowledge and Intellectual Capital. Improvement Management Studies, 6(25), 101-118. [in Persian]
· Alvani, S., & Farahi, M. (2007). The Role of Social Capital in the Development of Organizational Knowledge Management. Journal of Management Sciences of Iran, 5(4), 70-35. [in Persian]
· Amani, M., & Ahmadinejad, A. (2017). The Study of the Relationship between Social Capital and Knowledge Management in Employees of Islamic Azad University. Sanandaj. 2nd International Congress of Humanities and Cultural Studies, 126-135.[in Persian]
· Farahbakhsh, S., & Yosefvand, K. (2017). Investigating the Impact of Social Capital on the Quality of Work Life of the Faculty Members of the Faculty by Mediating Social Popularity (Case Study: Lorestan University). Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration, 9(35), 91-108.[in Persian]
· Fores, B., & Camis, C. (2016). Does incremental and radical innovation performance depend on different types of knowledge accumulation capabilities and organizational size. Journal of Business Research, 69(2), 831-848.
, J., & Ringle
, C. (2012). The Use of Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling in Strategic Management Research: A Review of Past Practices and Recommendations for Future Applications. Long Range Planning
, 45(6), 320–340.
· Han, S., & Yoon, D. (2016). Transformational leadership and knowledge sharing: Mediating roles of employee’s empowerment, commitment, and citizenship behaviors. Journal of Workplace Learning, 28(3), 130-149.
· Hooff, B., & Hendrix, L. (2004). Eagerness and willingness to share: The relevance of different attitudes towards knowledge sharing. Paper presented at the V-th European Conference on Organizational Knowledge, Learning and Capabilities, Innsbruck, Austria
· Karimi, F. & Rajaeipour, S. (2013). Structural Model of Relationships between Social Capital and Organizational Learning Capabilities with Employee Innovation. Productivity management (beyond management), 7(27), 153-169. [in Persian]
· Kavoosi, A., & Ahmandi, S. (2009). A survey of organizational learning barriars of publishing data base. Journal of education, Tehran. [in Persian]
· Kim, T., & Lee, S. (2013). Social capital, knowledge sharing and organizational performance: What structural relationship do they have in hotels. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality, 25(5), 683-704.
· Lawshe, C. (1975). A Quantitative Approach to Content Validity. Phrsonnhl Psychoilogy, 28(1), 563-575.
· Liu, C. (2018). Examining social capital, organizational learning and knowledge transfer in cultural and creative industries of practice. Tourism Management, 64(2), 258-270.
· Manu, C., & Walker, H. (2006). Making Sence of Knowledge Management Transfer and Social Capital Generation for a Pacific Island Aid Infrastructure Project. The Lerning Organization, 13(5), 475- 494.
· Nahapiet, J., & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23(2), 242-266.
· Neef, D. (2001). Comparing levels of organizational learning maturity of colleges and universities participating in traditional and nontraditional (Academic Quality Improvement project) accreditation process. (Thesis), University of Wisconsin stout Menomonie.
· Paziuk, B. (2009). Building a learning organization at national defence: evolving the learning and career centre network. (Thesis), Royal Roads University.
· Petrou, A., & Daskalopoulou, I. (2013). Social capital and innovation in the services sector. European Journal of Innovation Management, 16(1), 50-69.
· Quang, N., & Aubert, B. (2017). Intellectual capital, organizational learning capability, and erp implementation for strategic benefit. Paper presented at the 25th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Guimarães, Portugal.
· Ratten, V., & suseno, Y. (2006). Knowledge management, social capital, and alliance learning. International Journal of Educational Management, 20(1), 60-72.
· Rottman, J. (2008). Successful Knowledge Transfer within Offsher Supplier in Strategic Alliance. Journal of Information Technology, 23(1), 31- 43.
· Turkina, E., & Thai, T. (2013). Social capital, networks, trust and immigrant entrepreneurship: a cross-country analysis. Journal of Enterprising Communities, 7(2), 108-124.
· Yang, J., & James, S. (2011). The role of social capital and knowledge transfer in selling center performance. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 26(3), 152-161.