عنوان مقاله [English]
These intellectual capacities are used in generating values for organizations. In the recent years judgments concerning the success rate of organizations rely upon management of such assets. In the late 20th century, the academic circles and universities began to be viewed as major initiators of social and economic upheavals. Before that the bulk of investment were focused on industries. However, at the turn of the century, a major shift of emphasis occurred away from competition preference to overt scientific knowledge potentials coming from universities as the centre of excellence in science. There has also been a similar shift of attention here in Iran where higher level education in general and “Payam-e-noor University” in particular has been regarded generator of knowledge. The present research therefore aims at assessing the intellectual asset management performance in Payam-e-noor University-Guilan using the AHP method. So the study is both applied and descriptive in nature. The intended statistical society included a group of 365 university staff out of whom 187 subjects were selected through random cluster sampling. The use of paired comparison questionnaire was carried out to elicit the required information from the respondents. The results should show the top priority of ”human assets” with a preferential coefficient (pco) of 0.62 followed by “innovation” which was a factor with a Pco of 0.76 standing prior to “responsibility” with a Pco value of 0.16 preceding “staff satisfaction”-0.07. Meanwhile, “the culture of work environment” took precedence to “technology transfer” 0.29 followed by “information system” with a pco value of 0.62 which itself preceded “customer’s loyalty enjoying a pco of 0.23 standing higher than customer’s satisfaction-0.13. Finally, Guilan university branch enjoyed a preferential coefficient of 0.33 standing above of other university units
· -Babaee, F., Rahimi, Gh. Bohluli.N., (1391). A Comparative Study of Intellectual Capital Management in Universities. Journal of Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, Vol.4
· - Ghayuri Moghadam, A., Mohammadi Zanjiani, D., Nematollahi, Z., (1391). Investigating the Impact of Intellectual Capital on Performance as a Criterion of Business Unit Performance, Journal of Financial Accounting Research. Vol.4, N.3, pp.87-104.
· - Ghorbani Zadeh, V., Habibi, H., Ebrahim zadeh, H., (1391). The moderating role of learning process in the relationship between intellectual capital and organizational performance. Journal of Public Management Research.Vol.16.
· - Ghlich Lie, B., Gholam zadeh, D., Imanipour, M.,(1392). Modeling and Reporting Model of Intellectual Capital of Organizations, Third International Management Conference.
· - Namamian, F. et al,(1390). Intellectual capital and the methods of measuring it. Second Executive Management Conference.
· - Nikpour, A., Salajegheh, S., Heidarian,M.,(1390). Investigating the Relationship between Intellectual Capital and Quality of Government Services in Kerman Province Economic and Finance Organization. Journal of Management and Development Process, N., 75.
· -Shahaee, B. Khaef elahi, A., (1392). Investigating the Impact of Intellectual Capital on Performance of Sepah Bank Branches in Tehran .Public Management Journal.Vol 2, N.5, pp.73-99.
· - Safarzadeh, H., Tadayon, A., Haramhamdi, M., (1391). The Impact of Knowledge Management Strategies on Organizational Innovation and Performance, Sunrise Health.Vol.11, N.1, pp.76-86.
· - Sheikhzadeh, R.,(1388). Conceptual Model of Performance Management in Mission Oriented Organizations. Human Resource Management Research.Vol.1, N.2, pp.57-83.
· References Latin