- Alizadeh Tabrizi, A. (2009). "Assessment of Managers' Professional Competencies Preschool Centers", MS thesis, Islamic Azad University Central (Faculty of Psychology and Social Sciences, Department of Education). (in Persian)
- Agaalikhani, A, (2011). Factors affecting the merits and qualifications of professional managers and senior high school education Mallard city. Azad University, Tehran. (In Persian)
- Delavar, A (2007), Applied Probability and Statistics in Psychology and Educational Sciences (with revisions and additions).roshd publication, Tehran (in Persian)
- Ershadi, F., (2009). Investigate the relationship between social capital and job satisfaction of teachers in schools in the city Shabestar in, a master's thesis at Tehran University, Faculty of Education and Psychology, Department of Management and Educational Planning.
- Ebrahem Bay, A. (2009). Classifying and comprehensive description of jobs. Tehran: final score: Institute for Science Corp
- Fekrazad, H. (2008). "The Major Challenges of Pre-Primary Schools in Tehran, Tehran, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (In Persian).
- Jahangoshaie abajlo, S. (2012) Comparison of Primary School Teachers' Views about the Competencies of Managers Index for The Ministry of Education in Gom.Ms. thesis, Azad University. (In Persian)
- Gal, M, Borg, W, gal, J (2010). quantitative and qualitative research methods in pedagogy and psychology, translation Nasr, A. et al., Tehran, research organizations and universities Compilation of Humanities Books (left) and universities Shahid Beheshti.(In Persian)
- Khajehi, S. (2002). "Evaluation of Competencies and Professional Skills of Elementary School Principals to Design Appropriate Management Model", Journal of Education,18, 1 And 2. (In Persian)
- Labady, Z. (2007). Checking the competencies of higher education administrators and international indices Framework. phd thesis, Islamic Azad University of Tehran. (In persain)
- Mofidi.F. (2009). The impact of activities on the development of spoken language preschool school first grade students of elementary school. Journal of Curriculum Studies. 10,130-153 (In Persian)
- Maarefvand, Z. (2013). Design quality assurance model of educational administration, a master's thesis, Beheshti University, Faculty of Education and Psychology, Department of Management and Educational Planning
- Project Management Institute (2004). What Else The PM Knowledge / Competencies The Individual and Organization Need to Learn? Amiable at google.com (2006 /8 /23)
- Sahandi torog, S. (2009), checking Professional Qualifications of Administrators and Teachers and Experts in Educational Courses, MS, Thesis, Islamic Azad University, (In Persian)
- Saemian, S. (2008). The new human capital competencies in the educational system, leading organizations. (In Persian)
- Ramsdan, P. (2001)"learning leadership in higher education", Naveh Ebrahim, damghan university publication. (In Persian)
- PoorKarimi, J., sedagat, M (2013), explaining the merits relationship with transformational leadership style of managers in organizations, Journal of Human Resource Management Imam Hossein University, 6 (1), 201-22
- Qarlqy, s, pour Karimi, J, Mirkamali, SM (2015), Experts explain the design and professional qualifications of higher education institutions (Case Study: Tehran University), Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, 9 (1), 115-95
- Labady, G. (2008) .study of higher education management competencies with regard to international indices Framework, Journal of Behavioral Sciences, No. 145
- Wiles, K (1998), Management and Leadership, translate by MA Tousi, Tehran, and State Management Training Center
- Karami, M., (2008), training managers with competency model, devise magazine, Issue 179
, Technical organization of professional standards. Amiable at google.com (2005/7/26)
Childhood Centre Administrator Work Description Cccns
York State Child Care Coordinating Council and the New York State Association for the Education of Young Children.
Core Competencies for Early Childhood Practitioners and Administrators
- Www. Early Childhood Research Institute on Inclusion.
for the Study of Child Care Employment, Uc Berkeley
Core Competencies for Early Care and Education Directors
- Promoting Professional Development in Early Childhood and School-Age Programs, The Career Development, Of New York State.1995
- Early Childhood Center Administrator Work Description/Cccns, 2015
Core Knowledge Areas and Core Competencies.2007
- Www. Michigan Core Knowledge and Core Competencies for the Early Care and Education Workforce (2014)