- Boon Chui, T., Ahmad, M. S. B., Ahmad Bassim, F. B., & Ahmad Zaimi, N. B. (2016). Evaluation of service quality of private higher education using service improvement matrix. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Brady, M. K., & Cronin Jr., J. J. (2001). Some new thoughts on conceptualizing perceived service quality: A hierarchical approach. Journal of Marketing, 65, 34-49.
- Crişana, A., & Enacheb, R. (2011). Designing customer oriented courses and curricula in higher education. A possible model. Teachers for the Knowledge Society. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 11, 235-239.
- Dado, J., Taborecka Petrovicova, J., Cuzovic, S., & Rajic, T. (2012). An empirical examination of the relationships between service quality, satisfaction and behavioral intentions in higher education setting. Serbian Journal of Management, 7(2), 203-218.
- Ebrahimi, M. S., & Imani, F. (2014). Evaluating customer satisfaction in Iranian agricultural cooperatives by use of SERVQUAL model. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences, 7(4), 202-206. Retrieved from http://ijagcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/202-206.pdf
- Fakhrani, A., Amiri, M., & Abdi, Sh. (2015). Assess the quality of the curriculum in sports management graduate of Tehran University students. The second National Conference and the Ninth National Conference on Quality Assessment in the university system. Tehran University Academics, campus Nusseibeh (item code: 1068). (In Persian).
- Faruk Unal, O. (2000). Application of total quality management in higher education. Institution of Qafaz University.
- Fathi Vajargah, K., Pardakhtchi, M. H., & Rabie, M. (2012). Effectiveness evaluation of virtual learning courses in higher education Iran (Case study: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences, 4(1), 6-21. (In Persian).
- Ghanizadeh Graily, M., & Motallebi, A. (2015). Conceptual model of total quality management excellence in the higher education system based on the European Foundation for Quality Management EFQM. Framework for quality assurance in vocational training. The second National Conference and the Ninth National Conference on Quality Assessment in the University System. Tehran-Farhangian University. (In Persian).
- Gronroos, C. (2000). Strategic management and marketing in the service sector. Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Helsingfors.
- Hashemi, S. A. (2009). Globalization and academic development according to customer-oriented approach. Modern Education in the Third Millennium. Retrieved from www.dr-hashemi.com/index.php?newsid=34. (In Persian).
- Heum, L. S., & Pershing, J. A. (1999). Effective reaction evaluation in evaluating training programs: Propose performance improvement. International Society for Performance.
- Hill, Y., Lomas, L., & MacGregor, J. (2003). Students' perceptions of quality in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 11(1), 15-20.
- Jamali Zavareh, B., Nasr, A. R., & Shadfar, H. (2013). Models of quality assessment in higher education based on the needs of customers. Higer Education Letter, 6(23), 7-22. (In Persian).
- Kavosi, Z., Rahimi, H., Qanbari, P., Haidari, L., & Bahmaei, J. (2014). Investigation of quality gap of educational services from the viewpoints of students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, 2012-2013. Sadra Medical Sciences Journal, 2(2), 161-172. (In Persian).
- Lamei, A. (2003). Total quality management principles, application and lessons of experience. Tehran: Tebe Novin, Farhange Farda. (In Persian).
- Menon, M., Rama, K., Lakshmi, T. K. S., & Bhat, V. D. (2007). Quality indicators for teacher education. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) & Commonwealth of Learning (COL). Karnataka, INDIA. Retrieved from http://www.naacindia.org
- Mohammadi Jalali Farahani, M., Noodeh Farahani, M., Nagahi, I., & Badkoobehi Hazave, V. (2015). Review the training needs of educators in Farhangian University. The second National Conference and the Ninth National Conference on Quality Assessment in the university system. Tehran University academics, campus Nusseibeh (item code: 1352). (In Persian).
- Okhravi, A. (2002). Total Quality Management District 4 pre-university examination in Mashhad. Master's Thesis (Public Administration) Public Administration Training Centre. (In Persian).
- Owlia, M. S., & Aspinwall, E. M. (1996). Quality in higher education - a survey. Total Quality Management, 7(2), 161-171
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50.
- Prasad, R. K., & Jha, M. K. (2013). Quality measures in higher education: A review and conceptual model. Journal of Research in Business and Management, 1(3), 23-40.
- Salehi, M. (2008). The relationship between the preparation of teachers for the implementation of total quality management, organizational culture and effectiveness Marvdasht high school principals. New Approaches in Educational Administration, 1(2), 91-110. (In Persian).
- Samavi, H., Baradaran, D., & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (2008). Customer orientation and its application in higher education: The case of agricultural higher education in Khuzestan Province. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 14(3), 49, 121-143. (In Persian).
- Sobhaninejad, M., Keshavarz-zadeh, A., & Panahi, M. (2014). Framework for quality assurance in vocational training. The second National Conference and the Ninth National Conference on Quality Assessment in the university system. Tehran University Academics (Item Code: 1093). (In Persian).
, P., & Wong
, H. Y. (2010). Service quality in higher education–A review and research agenda. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, 2(2), 259-272.
- Tam, M. (2001). Measuring quality and performance in higher education. Quality in Higher Education, 7(1), 47-54.
- Yari, F. (2015). Preparation of Farhangian University for the implementation of TQM in education. Proceedings of the Conference on Farhangian University. Page 20. (In Persian).
- Yarmohammadian, M. H. (2004). Quality in higher education encyclopedia (Vol. 2). Tehran: Persian Grand Encyclopedia Foundation. (In Persian).
- Yasbolagi, B., Havas Beygi, F., Mousavi Pour, S. (2015). A survey of the quality of educational services provided to Arak University students using the SERVQUAL Model. Instruction and Evaluation, 8(30), 29-44. (In Persian).