- Abbasi, F. (2013). Recognition of professional qualifications by completing elementary school principals
Education District Two Rey. 92. 91. Master's thesis. Islamic Azad University, Branch unit. (in Persian).
- Abeli, Kh and Mofaghi, H. (2004). Window on modern concepts of management. Tehran: publication
practices. (in Persian).
- Alagheband, A. (2010). Introductions of educational management. Tehran: Ravaan Publication. (in Persian).
- Al Ariss A. Cascio W.F. Paauwe J. (2014). "Talent management: Current theories and future research
directions", Journal of World Business, Vol. 49, Issue 2, April 2014, pp. 173-179.
- Afkhami Kheirabadi Ali, Sharif, Sayed Mustafa, Bkhtyarnsrabady, HA; Mirshah parsley, SE (2006), to
investigate the desirability and the strengths and weaknesses of project managers secondary schools by
teachers, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Shiraz Number Four, Winter 2006.
- Allen, J. G. (2003). A study of the professional development needs of Ohio principals in the area of
educational technology .A dissertation submitted to the division of research and advanced studies of the
University of Cincinnati in partial fulfillment of the requirements forthe degree of doctorate of education.
- Azerbaijani, M; Salarifar, M., A., kaviyani, M, Q, and Mousavi Asle, SA. D. (2007). Social psychology and
attitude to Islamic sources. Tehran: Samt. (in Persian).
- Barney, J. (1991). “Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage”. Journal of Management, 77, 1, 99-
- Berger, L. (2004). Creating a talent management system for organization excellence: Connecting the Dots. In
Berger & Berger (Eds.), The Talent Management Handbook, McGraw Hill, Cleveland, OH.
- Bitterova, M., Haskova, A., & Pisonova, M. (2014). School Leaders Competencies in Management Area.
Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 149, 114-118.
- Bush, T. (2008). Leadership and Management Development in Education. Sage Publications.
- Boyatzis, A.(2002).Competencies Measuring the Immeasurable.The international Journal of Educational
- Cochran, G.R. (2009). Ohio State University Extension competency study: Developing a competency model for a 21st century extension organization. Doctoral dissertation, The Ohio State University.
- Collings, D.G., & Mellahi, K. (2009). Strategic talent management: A review and research agenda. Human Resource Management Review, 19, 304 – 313.
- Davis, T; Cutt, M; Flynn, N; Mowel, P & Orme, S. (2007). “Talent Assessment: A New Steratey for Talent Mangement. Gawer house.
- Cooper, L., Verity, F. & Bull, M. (2004). Identifying good practices and pitfalls in community-based projects( Final Report to the FACS, Department of Social Administration, Flinders University).
- Edwards, B. (2008). A customized approach to talent management at the University of Pennsylvania. Talent Management Strategies for Attracting and Retaining at the Best and the Brightest. CUPA-HR Journal. Vol. 59, No. 1, pp. 2–7.
- Gagne, F. (2004). Transforming gifts in to talents: The DMGT as a developmental theory. High Ability Studies, 15(2), 119–147.
- Ghfaryan.v. (2000). Managerial competencies. Tehran: Industrial Management Institute. (in Persian).
- Ghasemi Poya, Iqbal. (2001). Public Participation in Education. Tehran: Institute of Education. (in Persian).
- Goals. (2001). Building bridges: The mission and principles of professional development. Retrieved from http://www.ed.gov/
- Golparvar, M, Arizi, SH (2007). regarding the attitude to private schools with social justice approaches, Journal of Social Welfare, Issue 15, pp. 295. (in Persian).
- Guy, Matthew and The Sims, Doris. (2008). "The development of future talent." Jazani translato Nasrin. Tehran: Institute for Studies in productivity and human resources. Publications excelled.
- Hakanen, J., Bakker, A. B., & Schaufeli, W. B. (2006). Burnout and work engagement among teachers. Journal of school psychology, 43, 495-513.
- Hallinger, P & Heck, R. H. (1998). Exploring the principal’s contribution to school effectiveness. Educational Management, 9(2), 215.
- Hooshyar, V; Rahimnia, Fariborz and Ekrami, Hamid. (2015). Identify and clarify the suitability of Secondary School Principals (Case Study: District 4 high schools in Mashhad). International Conference on Psychology and Educational Sciences, Institute of Technology Award. Shiraz. (in Persian).
- Hsiao, Wei . (2009). How to Identify, Develop, Deploy, and Connect Talents When Companies Transform to Global Integrated Enterprise The Case of Advantech, etd.lib.nsysu.edu.tw
- Jawahery Zadeh, Ebrahim. (2014). Identify and rank the most important elements and features key personnel and organizational talent. Journal of Human Resource Management Imam Hossein University, Issue 3, Pages 191-165. (in Persian).
- Kreitner, R. & Kinicki, A.(2001). Organiation Behavior. New York: McGrow Hill.
- Lassibilie, G., Pengtana, J. (2003). Student Learning in public and private primary schools in Madagascar. Economic Development and cultural change, 51, 699-717.
- Leithwood, K. Seashore Louis, K. Anderson, S., & Wahlstrom, K.(2004). How leadership influences student learning: Learning from the leadership project. The Wallace Foundation.
- Mandi, A. R. (2008). A case study exploring succession planning: Supported by a quantitative analysis of governmental organizations in the Kingdom of Bahrain. (Doctoral dissertation). The George Washington University, United States. Retrieved from Dissertation Theses: A & I database. (Publication No. AAT 297443).
- Mateso, E.E.P.(2010). Understanding succession planning and manage ment efforts at Midwestern university. (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http: // etd. ohiolink. Edu.
- Mohan, N. (2008). Talent management of Indian industry. (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from www.scribd.com
- Mousavi, S. (2010). Compare the motivation for achievement and power between managers in private schools and public high school. Journal of Education, 17 (3 and 4): 142-129. (in Persian).
- Murray, C. (2015). High School Principals' Understanding of Instructional Leadership: An Emerging Theory. Phd.Thesis, GRADUATE PROGRAMS IN EDUCATION. UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY.
- Myung, J., Loeb, S., & Horng, E. (2011). Tapping the principal pipeline identifying talent for future school leadership in the absence of formal succession management programs. Educational Administration Quarterly, 47(5), 695-727.
- Naicker, I, & Naidoo, S. V. (2014). Is the Whole More than the Sum of Its Parts? A Community of Practice Approach to Leadership Development of School Principals. Kamla-Raj, Int J Edu Sci, 7(2): 289-298.
- Noori, A, Arezi, HR; Zare, R. (2011) The relationship between work engagement components with dimensions of organizational commitment, New Journal of industrial / organizational psychology Avl. shmarh fifth year, Winter 1390, pp 15-9. (in Persian).
- Pascal, C. (2004). Foreword. In A. Schweyer (Ed.), Talent management systems: Best practices in technology solutions for recruitment, retention and workforce planning. San Francisco, CA: John Wiley & Sons.
- Pfeffer, J. (2001). Fighting the war for talent is hazardous to your organization's health. Organizational Dynamics, 29(4), 248–259
- Phillips, D. R., & Roper, K. O. (2009). A Framework for Talent Management in Real Estate. Journal of Corporate Real Estate, 11(1), 7-16.
- Piaw, C. Y., Hee, T. F., Ismail, N. R., & Ying, L. H. (2014). Factors of Leadership Skills of Secondary School Principals. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 116(3), pp.5125-5129.
- Rabii, M, Saleh, R. (2006) . Compare rates of education and quality of education in the best schools, governmental and non-governmental Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province. Journal of Educational Innovations, 6 (10), 140-109. (in Persian).
- Rhodes, C., Brundrett, M., & Nevill., A. (2008). Leadership Talent Identification an Development. Educational Management Administration & Leadership, 36(3), 311–335.
- Rothwell, W.J. (2006). Effective succession planning: Insuring leadership continuity and building talent from within. Translated by Harraf, A., Tehran: N.P.C Publication (in Persian).
- Sanjari, Parvin: Solomon, Qurban Ali and Ahmed, Syed Ahmed al. (2006). Compare the quality of education high schools with high profit Haydvlty Isfahan in the academic year 83-84. Journal of Curriculum, 20 (10 and 11), 147-166. (in Persian).
- Schoufeli, W.B., Bakker, A.B. & Salanova, M. (2001). The measurement of work engagement with a short questionnaire. A cross- national study, Educationaland Psychological Measurement. 66, 701-716.
- Simonton, D. K. (2000). Talent and its development: An emergenic and epigenetic model. Psychological Review, 106(3), 435–457.
- Silzer, R., & Dowell, B. E. (Eds.). (2010). Strategy-driven talent management: A leadership imperative. San Francisco: John Wiley & Sons.
- Sugrue, C. (2015). Principal Professional Learning: Sources of Sustenance? Unmasking School Leadership (pp. 93-120): Springer.
- Sweem, Susan L. (2009). Leveraging Employee Engagement through a Talent Management Strategy: Optimizing Human Capital through Human Resources and Organization Development Strategy in a Field Study, dissertation has been accepted for the faculty of Benedictine University.
- Tansley, C. (2011). What do we mean by the term “talent” in talent management? Industrial and Commercial Training, 43(5), 266–274.
- Thorne, K., & Pellant, A. (2006). The essential guide to managing talent: How top companies recruit, train & retain the best employees. London: Kogan Page Limited.
- Tracey, H. (2011). The impact of coaching on ACT principal leadership. National Professional Standard for Principals. PPDP Action Research Final Report – ACT 1 of 49 MCEECDYA Secretariat, PO Box 202, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia. July 2011.aitsl.edu.au.
- Ulrich, D, Brook ,B, Vienna, Johnson, Danny, document Halter, Kurt and Jünger, John (2009). Human resource competencies. Translation: M. insight and Afshin Dabiri, Tehran, preeminent publication. (in Persian).
- Waters, T. Marzano, R. J., & McNulty, B. (2003). Balanced leadership: What 30 years of research tells us about the effect of leadership on student achievement. Aurora, CO: Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL).
- Weng, Jing- Yu. (2009). How to identify, deploy, and connect talents when companies transform to global integrated enterprise- The case of Advantech. Thesis for master of human resource management, institute of human resource management, national Sun Yat-Sen university.
- Young, M., & Dulewicz, V(2009). A study into leadership and management competencies predicting superior performance in the British Royal Navy. Journal of Management Development, Vol.28(9), pp.794-820
- zeinabadi, H; Abdolhosseini, B. (2017). Successful School, Managing Director, A Study on the Comparative Study of the Findings of the International Student Executive School Project, Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovation, Year 16, No. 61, Spring 2017, pp. 42-21. (in Persian).