- Abedi Jafari, H& Taslimi, M. S. & Faghihi, A. & Sheikh Zadeh, M.(2011). Thematic analysis and network of themes. A simple and effective way to explain patterns in qualitative data. Journal of Sterategic Management Thought, 5 (2), pp 151-198.(in Persian)
- Alaghehband, A. (2007). Theoretical foundations and the principles of educational management. Tehran: Ravan Publication.(in Persian)
- American school Health Association(2013). TheWellnessImpact: Enhancing Academic Success through Healthy School Environments.Unpublished Rport of GENYOUthFoundation.Available from: www.GENYOUthFoundation.org
- Azizimoghaddam, A. (2009). A study of relationship of the schools' organizational health and teachers' job exhaustion (A case study: Middle schools of Mahabad town in academic year of 2008-2007. Monthly Periodically of Scholar (Daneshvar) of Knowledge, 36(10) ,pp 1 - 22.(in Persian).
- Bani Asadi, H. (1997. Healthy organization. Tadbir Monthly, No. 78, pp 24-30.( in Persian)
- Barth, R. (2001). Learning by heart. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Berry, M. A. (2002). Healthy School Environment and Enhanced Educational Performance: The Case of Charles Young Elementary School, Washington, DC.
- Biswas, U. N., & Biswas, S. N. (2010). Organizational health, stress & commitment during global financial crisis. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations,46(1), pp 112-125.
- Blum, R. (2007). Best practices: building blocks for enhancing school environment. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Braun, V. & Clarke, V. (2006).Using thematic analysis in psychology. Journal of Qualitative Research in Psychology. 3(2), pp77-101.
- Brosnahan, Carla(2011). The impact of a school's organizational health on student achievement. Doctoral Dissertation on education,UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Available from: www.proquest.com
- College of Agricultural Sciences(2011). Importance of a Safe and Healthy School Environment: Pests, Pesticides and Children. Pennsylvania Educational Ducument: www.extension.psu.edu
- Connecticut State Department of Education(2007). Guidelines for a Coordinated Approach to School Health 147 Connecticut State Department of Education: www.sde.ct.go
- Coote-Solek, Ellen W.(2004). A Case Study of Organizational Health, School Safety and Security, and the Role of the Middle School Principal In 21st Century Schools. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Hartford, Available from: www.proquest.com
- Corbin,Charles & Gregory, Welk, Corbin, William and Karen Welk (Oct 6, 2010). Concepts of Fitness And Wellness: A Comprehensive Lifestyle Approach. New York : McGraw-Hill College.
- Darbei, A. (2001).A survey of relationship of organizational climate from dimension of organizational health and performance of the educational managers in the high schools of Tehran province in academic year of 1999-2000. M.A. Thesis M.A thesis on Educational Sciences, unpublished, Allameh Tabatabaei University.( in Persian).
- Davoudi, M. & Valai, A. H. & Maleki, M.(2013). Analysis of Ethical Leadership Relationships with Organizational Health. Quarterly Journal of Human Resource Studies, 3 (9),pp 61-78.(in Persian).
- Department of Connecticut State Education(2007). Guidelines for a Coordinated Approach to School Health 147 Connecticut State Department of Education: www.sde.ct.go
- Department of Health(2004). National Healthy Schools Programme: A guide for parents and carers. Unpublished Rport of Education and Skills Department. Available from: www. Wiredforhealth.gov.uk.
- Dixon, L. N. (2014). Leadership Practice Differences in Positive Climate Schools. Doctoral Dissertation, University of South Carolina - Columbia.
- Education Development Center(2001). Action Steps for Implementing a Healthy School Environment. Educational document: www2.edc.org.
- Farahani, M. F., Mirzamohamadi, M. H., Afsouran, N. R., & saied Mohammadi, S. (2014). The Study of the Relationship of Organizational Health of the Schools and that of the Student's′ Academic Achievement (A Case Study of High schools of Kohkilouie and Boierahmad Province, Iran 2011). Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, No 109,pp 628-633
- Freiberg, H.Jerome(1999). School climate. London: Falmer press, EC4A 3DE.
- Frueauff, Ronda l(1998). Organizational Health And The Influences That Enable And Constrain The Development of Healthy Schools. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Arizona stste
- Fullan, M., 2001. The New Meaning of Educational Change. Teachers College Press,N.Y..
- Gadin, K.G., Hammarstrom, A., 2003. Do changes in the psychosocial school environment influence pupils’ health development? Results from a three-year follow-up study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 31 (3), 167–179.
- Ghamari, M. (2011). Comparison of the relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment among faculty members and staff of Islamic Azad University. Quarterly Journal Of Educational Leadership & Administration, 5 (3), pp 119-101.(in Persian).
- Ghashgai Zadeh, N. & Mohammadi, B. & Massoudian, P.( 2013). Present theoretical model of organizational health of the university based on the teachings of Islam. Quarterly Management in The Islamic University. 2 (5), pp 157-173.(in Persian)
- Gettys, J. (2003). The effect of school size on school climate in the middle schools ofSouth Carolina. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of South Carolina, Columbia.
- Habib pour gatabi, K. & Safari Shali, R.(2011). Comprehensive Guide in Application SPSS for Survey Research. Tehran: Loyeh(in Persian).
- Hantsweb(2013). What is a Healthy School. Hampshire County Council, last updated on 22 January 2013< www3.hants.gov.uk.
- Hasani Baferani, T& Mahdavi Rad, M.(2011). The system of fundamental beliefs of a healthy person from the point of view of the Quran. Quarterly Philosophy of Religion, 8 (11), 161-188.( in Persian)
- Harris, Sandra L. (2000). Behave Yourself. Principal Leadership, 1(3), 36-39.
- Hojjatkhah, S. M. & ZakiYi, A. & Alikhani, M. (2012). Relation between resilience and organizational health with burnout in elementary female teachers in Kermanshah city. Quarterly Journal of Modern Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 3 (11), 35-44.( in Persian).
- Hoy, W. K., & Feldman, J. A. (1987). Organizational health: The concept and its measure. Journal of Research and Development in Education, 20, 20-38.
- Hoy, W. K. , Tarter, C. J. & Bliss, J. R. (1990). Organizational climate, school health, and effectiveness: A comparative analysis. Educational Administration Quarterly, 26(3), 260.
- Hoy, W. K., Tarter, C. J., & Kottkamp, R. B. (1991). Open schools, healthy schools: Measuring organizational climate: Corwin Press.
- Jahed, H.A.(2005). Organizational Health. Tadbir Monthly, No. 159, pp 16-21.(in Persian)
- Kakia, L. (2009). The relationship between performance of educational managers with organizational health in the intermediate schools. Quarterly Journal of Education, 1(25),pp 145-160. (in Persian).
- Kellner, Mary Tucker (2007). A case study of an effective elementary school: How the cultural aspects of leadership, vision, shared decision-making, collaboration, and caring and respect affect student achievement. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation,Cardinal Stritch University.
- Leithwood, K. (1992) The move to transform leadership. Educational Leadership, 49(5), 8–12.
- Leithwood, K., Jantzi, D., 2009. A review of empirical evidence about school size effects: a policy perspective. Review of Educational Research 79 (1), pp 464–490.
- MacNeil, Angus J, Prater, Doris L, & Busch, Steve. (2009). The effects of school culture and climate on student achievement. International Journal of Leadership in Education, 12(1), pp 73-84.
- Mardani, J.(2004). Influence of organizational health on the job satisfaction of intermediate-level teachers of Divandareh town in the academic year of 2003-2004. M.A. Thesis on Educational Sciences, unpublished, Allameh Tabatabaei University.(in Persian).
- Maslowski, R. (2001). School culture and school performance: an explorative study into the organizational culture of secondary schools and their effects: Twente University Press.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health(2012). Healthy Students, Healthy Schools: Revised Guidance for Implementing the Massachusetts School Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods and Beverages. English Educational Ducum`ent :www.mass.gov.
- Mirkamali, S. M. & Malekinia, A.(2008). Investigating the relationship between employee participation and organizational health in boys' high schools in Tehran. Quarterly Journal of Modernthoughts in Educational Sciences, 3 (4), pp 113-134.(in Persian).
- Mohammadi, A.(2012). The Relationship between Organizational Health with Organizational Commitment and Mental Health of Female Teachers at Secondary School in Javanrud. M.A. Thesis on Educational Sciences, unpublished, Allameh Tabatabaei University.(in Persian).
- Nakamura, R. M. (2000). Healthy classroom management: Motivation, communication, and discipline. Belmont, Calif: Wadsworth.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training(2005). National Curriculam Framework 2005.New Dehli, India: www.ncert.nic.in
- Pretorius, Stephanus& Elsabe, de Villiers(2009). Educators’perceptions of school climate and health in selected primary schools. South African Journal of Education.Vol 29, pp33-52.
- Scandinavian School Of Brussels(2011). PSYCHOSOCIAL SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT PLAN OF ACTION CF. EDUCATION ACT CHAPTER 9A . Educational Document: www2.ssb.be.
- Schuyler, K.G., 2004. The possibility of healthy organizations: toward a newframework for organizational theory and practice. Journal of Applied Sociology, 21 (2), pp 57–79.
- Sergiovanni, T.J., 1995. Small schools, great expectations. Educational Leadership 41(5), 4–13.
- Shirazi, A., & Ahmadi, Z. M. (2015). Surveying the Relationship of Ethical Organization Climate to Organizational Trust and Organizational Commitment of High School Teachers in Esfahan. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration, 5(4),pp 41-64. (in Persian)
- Society of State Leaders of Health and Physical Education(2014). Health and Safe School Environmen. Professional Association, Washington, D.C: www.thesociety.org
- Sohrabi Timurloo, M. & Habibghoratpe, S. & Faramarzi, M & Abbaszadeh, M. M.(2011). Relationship between Organizational Health and Organizational Culture in Schools, The First Pathology of Organizational Training, Tehran, Afagh Industrial Organization. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-CORGEDU01.(in persian).
- Soleimani, N. (2011). Survey schools organizational health based on Hoy and Feldman's pattern in Tehran city. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration, 1(4), pp 23-44. (in Persian).
- Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution(2011). Theoretical Foundations of Evolution Transformation in the General Education System of the Islamic Republic of Iran.(in Persian).
- Ramdass, Mala& Lewis, Theodore(2012).Towards a model for research on the effects of school organizational health factors on primary school performance in Trinidad & Tobago. International Journal of Educational Development. 32(3), pp 482-492.
- Wang, M. C., Haertel, G. D. and Walberg, H. J. (1997) Learning influences, in: H. J. Walberg and G.D. Haertel (eds) Psychology and Educational Practice (Berkley, CA: McCuthan), pp 199–211.
- World Health Organization. (2004). The Physical School Environment: An Essential Component of A Health-Promoting School. 2003.
- Zahed babolan, A. & Asgarian, M. & Behrangi, M. & Naderi, E.(2008). A study of relationship of the school's organizational health and teachers' organizational commitment of boys' high schools in the Ardabil province. Quarterly Journal of Studies in Education and Psychology, 9(2), pp128-148.(in Persian).
- Zamanian, M.(2000). The relationship between school health and organizational behavior patterns. M.A. Thesis on Educational Sciences, unpublished, Allameh Tabatabaei University.(in Persian).
Zinabadi, H. R.&Rezaei, M.(2012). Organizational health of school and academic achievement: Compilation and correction of a causal model. Quarterly Journal of New Thoughts on Education, 8(30) ,pp 65 - 90.(in Persian).